Paradise Toys Foraging Box Feeder
This durable polycarbonate box feeder is suitable for small birds and provides an excellent foraging training solution. When your parrot becks through the food grade cardboard box (no glue) for food and treats, it begins to develop and maintain healthy foraging behaviours. It is important for companion parrots to spend time to build healthy foraging behaviours as it means less time available for peripheral displacement activities and/or other potentially harmful or undesirable behaviours such as feather picking and excessive screeching.
- Perforated holes for you to insert treats. Birds must chew through the paper to access their treats.
- Paradise Toys Foraging Box Feeder features replaceable cardboard sleeves for a foraging challenge you can customize.
- Open any of the eight perforated cutouts in any combination to entice birds with tantalizing views.
- Cardboard sleeves add satisfying shredding activity for multiple play options that keep cage birds entertained.
- Includes hanging hardware and comes with two cardboard sleeves. Replacement cardboard box sleeves sold separately.
Measures 2.5" x 2.5" x 4" high (10.5" with hanger). For Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Small Conures, Sengals, Quakers and similar-sized birds.
Free shipping islandwide above S$80!
Please check all items and let us know if any problems within 3 days for eligible returns/exchange.