Harrison's High Potency Pepper (Fine) 1lb
A Spicy First-Use Formula for Small to Medium Birds
- CONVERSION TO HARRISON'S: All birds should start out and remain on High Potency formula for a period of at least 6 months at approximately 70% of the total diet. Switch to Adult Lifetime formula after the 6-month introductory period.
- BREEDING BIRDS: High Potency formula should be fed 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and continued until the chicks are weaned or for at least 6 months before resuming Adult Lifetime formula.
- WEANING BIRDS: High Potency formula should be fed to weaning birds for at least 6-9 months.
- SPECIAL NEEDS: High Potency formula supports birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- CONTAINS ORGANIC CAYENNE PEPPER POWDER: Do not breathe contents, Wash hands immediately after handling. May irritate eyes and skin.
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Hull-less Barley, *Corn, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Peas, *Lentils, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Chia, *Alfalfa, *Red Pepper, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 12%, crude fiber (max.) 5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
Note that Harrison’s are made in batches and there will be slight differences in texture/ sizes. No refunds/exchanges will be entertained unless recalled by Harrison’s.
Free shipping islandwide above S$80!
Please check all items and let us know if any problems within 3 days for eligible returns/exchange.