Harrison's High Potency (Mash) 1lb / 3lb
Certified Organic Maximum Nutrient Formula for Small Birds. This is a coarse powder providing complete nutrition for birds that prefer a powder rather than a solid piece. It can also be sprinkled onto fruit, or moistened with fruit juice or water and then shaped as needed.
CONVERSION TO HARRISON'S: All birds should start out and remain on High Potency formula for a period of at least 6 months at approximately 70% of the total diet. Switch to Adult Lifetime formula after the 6-month introductory period.
BREEDING BIRDS: High Potency formula should be fed 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and continued until the chicks are weaned or for at least 6 months before resuming Adult Lifetime formula.
WEANING BIRDS: High Potency formula should be fed to weaning birds for at least 6-9 months.
- SPECIAL NEEDS: High Potency formula supports birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- To reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Use contents within 8 weeks* of opening the bag
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
CANARY: 1 - 1 ¾g
FINCH: 1 - 1¾g
BUDGIE: 1 ½ - 3g
COCKATIEL: 2 - 5g
LOVEBIRD: 2 - 5g
- DOVE/PIGEON: 5 - 15g
- Supplementation: It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet.
- Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya. [For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.
*Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, Rolled; *Toasted Soybeans, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Lentils, Rolled; *Peas, Rolled; *Peanut Kernels, *Brown Rice, Rolled; *Corn, Rolled; Toasted Oat Groats *Chia, *Sesame Seed, *Alfalfa, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Algae Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, *Sea Kelp, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil), *Anise Seed.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 14%, crude fiber (max.) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%.
Free shipping islandwide above S$80!
Please check all items and let us know if any problems within 3 days for eligible returns/exchange.