Harrison's Adult Lifetime (Super Fine) 1lb / 5lb
expires Apr 2024
Certified Maintenance Formula for Small Birds. This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including canaries, finches, budgies (parakeets), parrotlets, cockatiels, lovebirds and other small birds.
Note this only comes in 1lb now.
- AFTER 6 MONTHS: An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- DAILY MAINTENANCE: This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds.
- To reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Use contents within 8 weeks* of opening the bag
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
CANARY/FINCH: 1 tsp (1 - 1.75 g)
BUDGIE/PARROTLET: 1 - 2 tsp (1.5 - 3 g)
- COCATIEL/LOVEBIRD: 1.5 - 3 tsp (2 - 5 g)
- Supplementation: It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet.
- Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya. [For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.
*Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Soybean Meal, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Brown Rice, *Chia, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Sea Kelp, Salt *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 14%, crude fat (min.) 6%, crude fiber (max.) 4.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
Note that Harrison’s are made in batches and there will be slight differences in texture/ sizes. No refunds/exchanges will be entertained unless recalled by Harrison’s.
Free shipping islandwide above S$80!
Please check all items and let us know if any problems within 3 days for eligible returns/exchange.