Harrison's Adult Lifetime (Mash) 1lb / 3lb
Certified Organic Maintenance Formula for Small Birds. This is a coarse powder providing complete nutrition for birds that prefer a powder rather than a solid piece. It can also be sprinkled onto fruit, or moistened with fruit juice or water and then shaped as needed.
AFTER 6 MONTHS: An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- DAILY MAINTENANCE: This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds.
- SUSPECTED ALLERGIES: Adult Lifetime Mash is a ground powder formula (with bits) that contains no peanuts, sunflower or corn
- Use contents within 8 weeks* of opening the bag
- To reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline:
- CANARY/FINCH: 1 - 1.75g
- BUDGIE/PARROTLET: 1.5 - 3g
- COCKATIEL/LOVEBIRD: 2 - 5g
- QUAKER: 3 - 7g
- CONURE/LORY: 5 - 15g
- DOVE/PIGEON: 5 - 15g
- Supplementation : It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet.
- Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya. [For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Buckwheat, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sesame Seeds, *Chia, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Anise Seed, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 17%, crude fat (min.) 6.5%, crude fiber (max.) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%.
Free shipping islandwide above S$80!
Please check all items and let us know if any problems within 3 days for eligible returns/exchange.